Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Immersion assembly Term 4

Today the whole school went to the hall for immersion assembly. The two performances I liked the best were the worms and NZ’s next top little critters. The topic this term is Little critters, my favourite item was the worms (miss Tito & Mrs Nua) because theirs is short and funny, I liked Nz’ next top little critters because they had good expression.



The worms were funny because their big eyes, and because they slithered all over the stage. They were wearing sleeping bags over their heads. Miss Lavakula looked cool with her costume on. Everything was interesting.

The mosquito, was scary for some people. Immersion assembly is fun. I also liked it when Miss Wild screeched, it was funny. The bee Colony was funny because of the babies. When it was finished I wanted t stay. By Teresa
13-10-10

4 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa - I really like story and the expressive words that you have used to describe what you enjoyed about the assembly. Well done on your excellent spelling and grammar too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa,
    I am glad school started well for you, and you are not missing the holidays too much!
    I liked your video, but I would really like to see Mr Burt as an insect! I thought he looked funny before he left for school.
    Hope the rest of your week goes well.
    Ashleigh Burt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa,

    You did a great recount of the Little Crsitters immersion assembly.I liked the worms aswell.It looked fun slithering across the stage. I hope you can check out my post about the immersion assembly. Then you can find out which two groups I liked.
    Keep up the good work

    Litia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for commenting on my blog when I see them I Smile,.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete