Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Trip to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York







On the weekend I went to a different country, Canada. It was so cool, we went to Niagara Falls. We hopped on a boat right under the bottom and went right under the falls. It was cool at night because the falls glow with yellow, blue, purple and more. The next day we drove to Boston it was very long, but we still go there. Boston is very much like New Zealand. After looking at Boston the next day after we went to New York again. New York was a really cool city. The next morning I was in a dream I thought the noise was in it but it was the alarm clock. That day we got on another boat and went to see the Statue of Libery, she didn't look that big. It was really really fun. What have you guys been doing? Hope you're having fun. Teresa.






4 comments:

  1. Hey Teresa you looked like you had a lot of fun in those different country's. I really wish I got to go to those places. Well have a great holiday and keep up the good posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa I miss you so much!
    when are you coming back I love your story.
    Do you know that picture you have worked on
    with mr Wood well when I look at it. It reminds me of you
    and that you are still in New Zealand. Nice work Teresa Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Teresa

    I love your story is that true that Boston is very much like NewZealand. Any ways I like your story. It looked like you had alot of fun at the other country's but yeah KEEP UP THE HARD WORK I MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa,

    You are so lucky. I wish I was there with you. Its cool how Boston reminds you of NZ. It sounds like you go somewhere exciting everyday. I remember when I went around the south island over the christmas holidays with my family. Sometimes we would stay in a place for one night and then the next day we were on the road for hours. But it was really fun. I hope your having lots of fun.
    See you soon

    Litia

    ReplyDelete