Monday, April 19, 2010

Teresa at Disneyland!







Hi room15 quess what? Today I went to Disneyland for the third day in a row. My favourite thing was the rollercoaster/(screamcoaster). It was really fun. I kept going on it. At the start you go really fast. When it goes upside down I close my eyes. The thing I hated was the tower of terror because it starts off slow then goes fast up and down. But otherwise Michelle,Leslie, and I had heaps of fun. Also on the fearfall I got a fright because I thought it just drops me down but it shoots you up as well. We took heaps of photos with heaps of Disney characters. DISNEYLAND ROCKS!!!!! It is the coolest place ever - you guys would all love it!






Please write back to me.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Beautiful!

    We miss your smiles so much around the place. You would have LOVED this morning's assembly all about volcanoes.
    Tell Melissa to keep adding the photos - Marika asks now at least 600x a day to see you three in action.
    Lots of love
    Miss King

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa

    Wish i was there with you, Disneyland looks like a lot of fun! Have fun and see you back in New Zealand.

    from Shoal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - I can see I am going to be jealous every time I read your blog. I love Disneyland. I am so glad you are having such fun and that you are taking time to share it with us. Three days in a row is pretty cool. Most people only get to go once. Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa,
    You are so lucky. It looks like you are having so much fun. I wish I could be there with you. It's great that you can keep us up to date with all the wonderful things you are up to.
    Ms Squires

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teres,
    WOW!!!!Three days in a row you are so lucky.I wish I was there.Hope your having fun there.I cant wait to see you back at Pt England school.


    from Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI teresa,
    hope you are having fun at America
    Disney land looks so cool and fun
    hope to see more pictures

    HOPE YOUR HAVING FUN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa,
    We all miss you very much. I hope you would come back as soon as possible and tell us all about your time in America. Besides that we have got a old member of our class. It's Chant'e. Litia miss's you. I wish I were you.
    Have a great time. How is it like to be spoilt?
    Please comment back.
    From Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teresa,
    It sounds like you are having heaps of fun in America.You are so lucky.I wish I could have came with you.Everyone is missing you very much.I can't wait to see you again.Please keep posting.
    Have agreat time in America.

    From Litia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Teresa


    WOW! You must have had lots of fun on the rollercoaster. You are so LUCKY to go to Disneyland three times in a row. We all miss you and hope you come back soon.

    From Shoal

    ReplyDelete