Monday, June 7, 2010

My trip around New York and Philadelphia







To Miss Squires and room 15

We have not been in touch lately. I am telling you a little bit about my day at Six Flags (theme park). It was really fund and also really cold. The ride I liked was the cows, they go round in circles.

What have you guys been learning/doing? How has Litia, Rita, Vivienne and Oshania been in their netball games.

I went to Philadelphia and saw the real Liberty Bell. I also went to New York to go up the Empire State Building. We went to the top and saw a view of New York. We all saw the Statue of Liberty, New York is a big city.

I am looking forward to hearing how you guys have been. Hope you keep in touch.

From Teresa
I miss you heaps

I Y Philli/Philadelphia
I really Y NYC

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa,
    It sounds like you are doing some exciting things. I would love to see the Statue of Liberty one day.
    NZ has been very wet lately with lots of torrential rain and flooding (not too much in Auckland though). From your photos it looks nice and summery. Aren't you lucky.
    I have been going to watch the girls' netball and it has been going well, but I will let them tell you about it. It's great hearing from you.
    Perhaps Litia will have to watch out at next year's swimming races because you might be able to catch up to her with all the swimming practice you've been doing. Keep it up.
    Ms Squires

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this because I have been to Philadelphia and New York too. I thought the liberty bell was cool, but I liked the room nearby where they had the statues of all the founding fathers better. Did you see that? I like New York much better because the people there were much friendlier to me. I went up the Twin Towers as well as the Empire State building.
    Keep telling us about your adventures because I am really enjoying reading about them.
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs Burt. I didn't see any statues at the Liberty Bell but I did look around at the museum the bell was in and I also went up the Empire State Buildiing. I didn't go up the Twin Towers because they aren't there anymore because a plane crashed into them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Miss Squires. I will try really hard to beat Litia in a swimming race. When I swim I get really tired. I am having a great time here and I wish you were here. I hope you show a photo of you guys soon. Miss you heaps. xxxx Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teri hope you are well. it seems so long ago since i came over to your house to see you and your sisters the night before you left and had dinner with you guys. Time has flown. Looks like you are having lots of fun. are you learning lots? hope you are enjoying the different country and lots of reading books etc. Cool Blog site that you have. Well i better go and do some reading myself, take care. Will write again sometime. Take care love Liz (from Mel's work) xx

    ReplyDelete