Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hi room15 and Miss Squires



I miss you guys heaps,I hope you guys are learning because I am. I have been learning heaps of

hard maths questions,spelling and doing projects. The books I am reading are Nancy Drew. I learned 40 words this week,some of them were hard like frequency,courageous,extinguish and emphasise. The words that were easy were encyclopedia, couterfeit, carbohydrate, advertisement, enthusiasm and more. The project I am working on is about countries like France,Singapore,Italy and Switzerland. I know nearly every capital of every country here are some.



India

New Delhi



Pakistan

Islamabad



Argentina

Buonos Aires



Ethiopia

Addis Ababa



Samoa

Apia



Philippens

Manila



South Africa which has three capitals

Capetown,Pretoria and Bloemfontein



If you would like to ask me what are more countries I might know them,I miss you guys heaps.

TeresaXxXOoO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa room 15 miss's you to plus you are very smart and even you are a great speller. We cant wait until you come back.

    XxXOoO

    ReplyDelete