Friday, May 14, 2010

Soccer - One Big Game!

One day Eru and us three girls got dresed and went downstairs to play soccer. we started of by practicing our soccer. We started off by practicing our kicking, we kicked the ball for about 5 or 10 minutes. Once we had finished our kicking I got to pick who was on my team. Eru thought I would pick him but he was mistaken. I picked Michelle. He said "come on Leslie, we're going to beat them".

We had picked out team and we were ready to play. Eru and Leslie scored the first goal, the goals weren't even so we made it that they had to touch the pole. Out of me and Michelle, I was the only one to score the goal. After that I was ready to get another goal. Michelle said "Teri, Teri, I'm on your team, Ow! I hurt my hip". We laughed and so did she. Eru tripped up so Michelle said "Teri, get a goal" but I was too slow. Eru got up and blocked me, Leslie was pretty good and we had fun. At the end we were tired and thirsty so we went back upstairs. It was hot.

I Y soccer!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had lots of fun playing soccer Teresa. Have you got a big back yard to play in or do you have a park nearby?
    Last Friday we had a massive game of Capture the Flag with Room 14 AND Room 18. Lots of people running everywhere. A bit chaotic though but still fun. Keep up the great writing. I love hearing what you have been up to.
    Ms Squires

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms Squires. I kind of have a backyard - we just have to go down 12 floors to get to it, and we have to share it with other people! But most of the time, its just us down there because lots of people who live at the apartments are at work during the day.

    I really want to play capture the flag! Its one of my favourite games.

    ReplyDelete