Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Holiday at Taupo Bay

On Saturday morning my sisters and I went to the beach fro a swim and a picnic.
When we got to the beach my sisters went for a swim while I lay out on the picnic mat. After I while I went for a swim with my sisters.
When I hopped in the water my sister said, "Come out where it's deep." So I started to go out deep. But before I could get out deep a wave washed me back in so I had to swim out to where se was. When I got to her I was tired. "I'm going back because the waves are too rough," I said.
As I went back to the picnic mat I saw a shark. As soon as I saw it I ran and screamed. My sister Michelle said, "What's wrong?"
I screamed back at her, " There's a shark!!" My sister ran and screamed too. When my sister saw the shark she said, "Run, run. Get away from it". So I ran.
When my sister Michelle and I went back to the picnic mat, the sharks went away. So my sister said, "Come on Teresa let's go back home."
So we went home and played a game of soccer, hit and roll, cricket, pool, Rummikub, Whoonu and Skip Bo.

2 comments:

  1. What an imaginiative story Teresa! Did you really see a shark? I hope it wasn't while I was swimming in the water!!! We will have to go back there again soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting.by Teresa.

    ReplyDelete